Yes I know I am being a "tourist" going to local attractions..
I went to church for service as usual and Yamashita san wanna go jbp take photos , end up he decided to go zoo instead so 3 of us went..the last time I went was 2008..I am back to zoo again..not much changes except that the polar bear exhibtion is closed.. :( It's alright.
We spent half a day there taking lots of photos and I am tired now..Shall sleep after I blog..I was out the whole day for almost 12hrs..shag..It's fun going out.. we had dinner at amk sha bu shi jap buffet resturant..the food ok wor..we didnt eat much..just want to try it..
Enjoyable day..but somehow I thought of him..he somehow contacted me again..sigh..did he call the wrong person? cannot be so many times right?? It never happen before though only today..
I shall go to bed..sweet dream..tired..
End here..
September 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment