Some updates..I guess whatever I mentioned here can be a bit random as well.
Firstly update about yesterday, as usual we went to church and then head off to wendy's to have our dinner. Amy, Xiu Yun & Shi wei join us..It's good to mingle around with different people.
This is the first time we tried the food..not too bad..the queue was long though but service was rather fast. Staff was a bit blur as I ordered 4 sets of combo..It's alright..her attitude was alright, so I didn't blame her.Maybe she was new? after eating, I went to shop around for a while, the rest went back home..Guess what this is the 3rd time I went to town for this week..I went on fri too and Mum & I shop around a while..Well J told me he saw us passing by. :P spy ar..hhaa kidding..He called and chat with me at night..sometime I wonder is he too bored? I just happen to be there I guess..well doesnt matter for now..
Lazy afternoon, I was editing n uploading photos, chatting with friends and also watching variety show..I woke up rather late and
time flies so fast..back to work tml. It's alright as my last day is coming.. I will be set free..I don't wish to think so much as it's really no point thinking about it..
End here
August 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment