Yeah it's the day again and time flies..watching ndp at home this year..while getting bubble tea and titbits..off to work tml..ahhhh..
Just update..somemore not too bad..resting today and watch tv programs on the free channels :p glad to know a new friend through Vivian. I guess I rarely make new G friend so I would be curious to know more..added me that fast in fb..I was surprised..very friendly ar..seriously we didnt talk much..B talked to HL more :P well B is friendly..good impression..haha Vivian was asking me if HL & Yamashita san is couple yesterday..so cute..nope they are not..so I asked her & B r they couple as well? haha..her reaction was really big saying no no..so cute..
time face reality which is working tml!!! sob sob! the long weekend has passed..that is fast..I wanna more holiday!! have to wait for next month though..
Jia you jia you!! leave the rest to You! I don't wish to think so much.
August 09, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment