Time flies..I realise I didn't blog during the weekend..sometime too tired or lazy..
Some updates for the weekend before I blog about other stuff..
I went to visit grandma at east area and then went to visit my 3rd Aunt. I love the sliced fish mian xian. It's great. I should recommend but I didn't. maybe later.
That was my sat. As for Sunday, we went to have the porridge buffet at tiong bahru plaza, Rajah Inn. Yummy! There were more than 10 varities.Not bad. After that we headed to ecp for Charis Olympic..Happy that TPY-SEngkang won the overall olympic :)great! Tiring sunday. I head to grandma's place for dinner after we went to old town.
Nice weekend!
As for this week..I am counting down..a few more days yeah..well thinking what to do for the weekend. Probably rest as there will be charis talent next week at crystal. We can enjoy the event there. No plans for this week.I wanna go shopping probably on fri as it is eat with your family day again. :) Perhaps shop around and then go back. Sat probably will be going service and then I can rest on sun! My dramas! I have not catch them.2 hk drama series! I have books to read as well..aiyo..must plan my time..Once I start drama, I cannot stop.. :P
I am taking the break to do so..good time to rest..I need a break to move on further..I will jia you!
Last min went out with J to have meal & window shopping! Though is not very long, but I got my thx u card and might source for gift on fri again ba..
I enjoyed going out with him, rarely catch up due to our schedule.Leave it to God..I still sense that the feeling is good but look like he has even further plans to upgrade himself..It's good..Which makes me think that there is no time for us and not possible..purely friends now..what means to be, will be..This is what I always tell myself..longer to find the suitable job and a suitable partner..not sure when will they come. just have to jia you!
End here
August 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment