August 14, 2010

I know it's very late already and I guess it's raining soon and I am blogging..

The day past by feeling moody however I am alright already..I went to catch pck movie with xm at tiong bahru plaza in the afternoon..really not many people..we really LOL from the beginning till the end..perhaps some people will find it quite crappy..just like what my boss commented, huh you catch that crappy movie ar? well as long as I like, who cares..everyone have different opinions about things..so ya..what you don't like, doesn't mean I also wont like it though.I don't mind watching, that is why I went to catch you see..

After catching we went to raffles place for a walk..yes I didn't go for the cQ's celebration but I did talk to him on the phone.I guess they had fun. I really wish I was there but end up I didn't want to go down due to some issues..well it's alright as long as he is happy.

Well before I went to catch movie, I heard the news about transfer..I wasn't too happy about it and I know what I want.Very clear.So I will make my right choice when the time comes..no point..Just have to see how things go but I guess it should be confirmed.Leave it to You

I shall end here..gonna work later but I don't feel like sleeping

No comments: