May 29, 2010

Sunny sat

Yes it's so sunny and I am in office :p going back soon..mm..2nd day of my swollen eyes..really dry & a bit painful but it's much better.ThX God! I hope I can recover soon. not able to go anywhere at all..you know that feeling..staying home for 3 days though yesterday was PH..at least get to enjoy thur night..so I shouldn't complain ar..we can always go shopping any other days right? Normally I try to spend my PH at some place instead of staying at home..I had a gd rest though yesterday, feeling relaxed and get to watch 谈情说案, it's showing til ep 5 only..waiting for hk to show it first and I can't wait to catch..been quite some time I chase drama and somemore latest drama..feeling good about it. I know I am suppose to rest but I can't stand slping whole day..way too much..napping for 2 hours is still ok..

I guess I sleep well..just have to rest more and drink more water..avoiding seafoods ba though doc didnt say :P

End here

No comments: