Some updates for the weekend..mm..I went for the AL competition yesterday..kt won..she deserve to win.. :) is a good experience..after that I went down to meet pri sch friends..14 of us went to wisma indochine to have our meal and chit chat..catching up with pri sch memories..really fun after so many years though is just a simple gathering..congrats to Angelina as she is getting married..
Tired..but I have a gd time with them..no urge to drink though..meet up with WL on fri for a simple meal at bugis then we went suntec to chit chat..catch up..
As for today..at home lor..dun feel like going anywhere..need to go grandma's place for dinner.yet to prepare for tml's interview..just dun wanna do anything for now beside reading or watching some programs..
Finally has time to do my stuff..will cherish the time..I guess there is no need to envy pple as everyone have a different life..I know the top priority,they can have the time to go ahead n support..I should use my time to find a new job and slowly succeed from there..it takes time..let them go n support since they have the time though I wish I am closer too. Well is no big deal..having a gd career and lived a meaningful, healthy & happy life matter more..life is full of ups and downs...slowly walk through it..Thx God for providing opportunities & all the blessings!wonderful pple that I know..
End here
May 02, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment