May 14, 2010

Motivational Talk

Yeah is fri!!! nothing much as usual today..thx God I got my namecard..my first namecard..can start to distribute already hhaha..not trying to show off..just share lor..

We had monthly sharing followed by motivational talk by Roger Collantes today..inspired by him..I bought his book.. :) he shared that life is like a donut with hole in the middle..his wife said that..life is full of ups and downs isnt it?

Happiness is an inside job..example A CEO earns a lot, he or she might not be really happy..is more on yourself..happiness in you..You have a choice..to make your day better or make it worst.doesnt mean that with great achievement and very successful, you will be really happy. at times is not..don't just survive but thrive!

Just a summarise on that..I will update more after I read the book..

End here! have a great weekend! God Bless u!

No comments: