May 11, 2010

Hectic day

well It is the 5th day of work so far..slowly learning stuff..well just felt tired after attending 5 hrs of meeting with SA team & our team..wow we discuss stuff from 9.30-12.30 and then continue after lunch all the way til 4pm..I was really tired..almost dozed off..
I hope that the rest of the week will be fine and also as time goes by..pray that I can learn more stuff and slowly absorb what I learnt :) May everyone has a great week and stay healthy! do remember to drink more water wor.weather is rather warm lately with showers at times..

I am going for medical check up tml..so I cannot sleep a bit later though I start work at 11 tml :( well is alright. Probably reward myself with a gd breakfast then head to work..then get something to eat for tea break in case I am hungry

End here..watching tv

No comments: