Well I am pretty occupied today..I manage to finish what I should do and get home..yeah there is no class today..I guess I am going to gain weight..lots of food to eat while working there..yesterday was mango cake from bengawang solo and we had home cooked porridge by Mdm Phua today.
Well let me update about last night..xl & I pretty luckily at night..We called in :) I just tried my luck and I get in after Xl hang up..really afraid that my call will get cut off again..luckily it didnt..earlier on was Lynn..天啊!好开心喔。。一个星期没打通了!他不记得我的声音。well is alright..so many callers at times..I can't expect him to remember and more over I was having flu previously..lol..surprisingly he still remember Lynn's voice and she was abit sick..flu..can tell though..happy to chat with CQ over the phone..he talk quite alot..everyone was pretty emo during midnight..hhaa He said, every1 try to fake emo ar..hhaa no la..they r just emo lor..either sick or busy though..
Well back to today..I am not happy..have u come across a food eatery whereby you cant get more chilli sauce? so weird..I don't care what reason you give..my objective is to get the service that I want for the price that I paid..the food is getting expensive and the service is pretty bad..I am unhappy with the service..I am not trying to discrimiate the china workers.Their attitude really sucks you know..This is not the first time though.I was thinking of letting them off but then it happens again.I don't wish to patronise the place again since the service sucks..no point though. I can live without it.
I shall end here..
July 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment