I feel so guilty..while on leave but I didnt really study yet..start to study now.maybe take it as , while not working..I wont feel so tired..I can study better now..if not I would be on my way home only..once feeling shag from waking up early , cant study..
Last paper tml..I guess have to retake stats again..wait for our results will know..sian..no confident..though I really hope I can at least pass...
Yeah meeting Lynn on fri after work.. :) meeting my gd friends on sat and having field trip on sunday..occupied my whole weekend after exams..waiting to watch harry potter next weekend..dun intend to watch this weekend.surely very packed..
Shall end here..I wont go n get dinner so early as I plan to get meal from the zi cha stall downstair..lazy to work so far..go study le..
July 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment