July 25, 2009

happy day!

I cant surf the net yesterday..technican come and solve the minor problem and is done today..oh yeah..is fri!! actually consider sat when I post my blog..I feel happy..quite relaxed at work after lunch..manager, vp , p etc went for meeting..hehe.I was so busy b4 lunch..running around the whole sch looking for students..it was really warm when u have to walk around and you are not familar with the place..I guess is a good way to explore around the sch..

I feel good ..finishing my work today..oh yeah..catching harry potter later!! oh yeah! wow just saw the previous TA today..she came to visit us.. :)

Really a pity I didnt have fun today as i dunno they are celebrating wl's birthday..just a simple dinner ba..beside I am waiting for the singtel personel as well..sigh..

I fall asleep a while at 9 plus..gonna sleep late..wanna do things that I like..end here

No comments: