I will try to blog quickly and sleep soon..feeling drownsy already due to the cough syrup.yup I have a slight cough..I was abit sick on thur and it was my last paper..can feel that i get a flu but thx God, my flu and slight sorethroat has recovered..however I cough sigh..I guess is due to heaty and late nights. I have been sleeping late lor..sigh
I meet up with wl & hui for a meal at pastamania far east plaza and then went to bossini and get my smiley shirt..I also see Chong Qing and Pei Fen hosting the bossini event. I let him know who I am and he remembered..oh yeah! ya is me! Pei Fen ask him if I am his fan..he said is listener.. :) so happy though!
Normally I wont call in to radio station, but after knowing fc pple, they start to encourage me to call and I did..Fc pple r friendly and we dun fight or quarrel la..one big family..great! pple calling me mei mei or jie jie..so respectful hor..Love my didi, meimei & jiejie ohhh yeah!!
Shall end here..time to slp
July 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment