Yeah I just settle down after showering..reach home around 11.30..must be wondering where did I go right? I revised my work today and then head off to jurong point to see Raymond Lam Feng..yes he had the Alicafe Meet & Greet Session..It was a last min decision. I was hesitating whether to go and I get MF to go with me..happy to see him..I fufil my wish, that is to see him face to face..manage to take some pics and video though not clear.. :) Wow he is really charming..handsome! He smile alot and he is really friendly..Even his manager is quite gd..knowing that there are alot of fans..they allowed Raymond to help to sign a little while more..so nice..a pity he didnt sing.
He told us a good news, that he will be releasing a mandarin album..oh yeah..I will go n support him when the time comes..maybe can Get Mummy to go with me since she likes Lam Feng too..oh yeah..she regretted not going haaa..I was quite surprised..I thought she doesnt like crowded event but she told me she wanna see him..is ok..when there is another chance,I get her to go with me..
I realise that I am not so into getting his signature..what I wanna is to see him..whether I get the signature or not doesnt matter..as you can get two pack of alicafe and you can get a poster and queue up to sign..I am pretty lazy to wait, not like when I was slightly younger..I would queue to get idol's autograph..It has been a long time since I go to see idol.. :) the excitment and happiness is really there..Lam Feng, u make my day! Hope you have a great week ahead and not get too tired..
End here..
July 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment