Here I am blogging away when I am suppose to brainstorm for my ethnics..need a break and to clear my thoughts without telling anyone..I don't feel like talking about it, rather blog..
The feeling is getting stronger..I feel happier when I think of you all..Very thankful for pple I met..Thx GOd..Everything is possible..I believe so right now. I will do my best..Thank you for everything,all friends and sisters & brothers in my life..You guys make my day great! :) though things might not be smooth always, slowly manage to pull through..I will live better each other from now on..a brand new one..strive for my studies..I know I am abit lost for stats..will do my best to study and revise..gotten my mid test result..I pass but the results aint very ideal..so I need to revise..
Sometime wonder how to thank someone though the person might hurt you some ways or another..how do you see the good points of that person? Perhaps I manage to appreciate the good things that happen and thank the person for the guidance. Well I am trying to forgive n forget.accept pple as who they are..It's really hard..
How do I forget?
Along the way, I still need some guidance..at times I know I dun admit..I need that someone and work opportunities..May God grant me the opening for both.. :) I believe..
Well happen to find out more about him..interesting..realise he might feel the same way as I do with regards to heart affair..sigh..and He seem quite talented..leave it to God..if he is the one..
Shall end here..
June 04, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment