I thought of blogging when I was back home but somehow lazy to do so..came back around 4am this morning.. :P usual routine and then we went to have fun at kbox after having service & our dinner at soup spoon..
sang all the way from about 11 till it close hhaa..shiok!
I am kind of tired now,slept for about 5 hours. I don't intend to sleep alot yet..maybe not til I complete my assignment and then I can sleep if I want. I just wanna do some work hhaa..right now..here I am blogging haha..Just feel like doing so and get away from all the unhappiness etc. I guess I can sing again..I love to sing..
Alright shall go n do my stuff.end here..lunch would be dumpling again hhaa.I love it..is only my third one this week. not so bad though..
May 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment