Somehow I have been doing my best for my assignments and job searching..kind of slacking at work..is the last week..last 5 days..time flies..she will take over me..somehow I guess I feel the same way again each time I left..somehow is stronger this time round..We do have a choice.I choose the opinion so that I can be happier and stay healthier. I know I am right but I know I will miss u guys..after all I make some friends..not sure will we meet again..rare ba..just like previously but I did keep in touch with some of them.. :) whenever you are at a place, somehow you have grown a sense of belonging there. Well is time to move on with my life ..A new chap..not sure when will we meet again..all the best to everyone..thanks for all your help! I appreciate it!
Tired today..quite stone..but somehow lots of thoughts again..I know I will move on happily! jia you jia you!!
June 09, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment