June 25, 2009

I got it! Yeah

I left my hp on throughout the night and was surprised to see a msg and a miss call from Jason..I got the job! Thank God. Most probably gonna start work on next mon..will go down and meet Jason again tml and shall ask him in details.. :) That's fast..Just nice..Time to study and work hard! I felt so lazy.. :P

I have to start studying as I will start work soon, might feel tired as I will be waking up early..Only a few people know it..I won't announce it unless they ask me..sound so secretive? I find it unnecessary to boast around that I have gotten a job..

My application is approved as well! horray! time to pay sch fee and continue to study for the next sem..

Shall end here..revise abit of stats and I am going to get my dinner..

No comments: