June 17, 2009

Well just settle down after I come back from sch..well just had my ethics test and gotten the assignment result today..phew my result quite ok..Phew what a relief! at least I know , my effort paid off.. :) I am more concerned about my stats. I did my assignment half way..gonna continue but somehow abit lazy to do so now..I hope I can do it. Well quite relaxed now but somehow I have not left the past behind..she still called me to ask me questions lol..this few days of rest is pretty good and somehow I wish I can continue to relax for a while..Didnt really take a gd break since CNY..

I hope that I can go for a holiday trip right after I finish my final exams which is around end of this year..I need a break..Really feel like going for a body massage and holiday trip!!!

Meanwhile I wish I can enjoy the free time that I have..do what I like..study,read the books that I love..do things that I always dun have time to do..I have not start..time to start before I don't have much free time again

I miss M..somehow he just come to my mind..didnt see him for a while..wish to have meal with him..perhaps it doesnt concern him..I really dunno..let nature takes its course..

No comments: