mm..As usual work today,rather irritated today..dunno..anyway I met up with hui & ling after work..-__-'' they are late..nvm.
We sat down at tcc suntec to enjoy our coffee and relax..tai tai? hhaa..well..nothing much..yesterday was gd fri. I went to gd fri service followed by going out for lunch at ichiban with huay ling, Angelia & Shuji Yamashita.yummy food..worth it for a set meal..I love jap food.. :) anyway head off to watch fast & furious 4..was suppose to watch confession of a shopoholic but the tickets running out so we watch the other one instead..hopefullY I can watch one day..Fast & furious 4 was not bad though I was a bit lost at first as I did not watch the first 3..we went for dinner together too..
Well expected that I will retake..I did..soon..in two weeks time.abit lost but I have to face it..gonna work hard
I shall end here..
April 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment