Well is past midnight, don't feel like sleeping again though..
Should I study? I need my rest though as I will be tired..is consider sat..
mm..talk about fri..well busy busy busy..even went to sembawang to collect the medical report from the doctor for client..pple look at me as if I am pregnant..aiYO..no la..lol..take a long time lor..to go n come back..is so far..I hope I don't have to do that again
Marcus was around our office area so he called me to meet me for lunch..as usual you know, James disturb la..aiYa my friend what..anyway we are not so close, just had lunch together twice.
What I can say, he might fit my criteria hehe..let nature takes its course la..I also don't know but currently it's just a mutual friendship..
need to work work work..sigh..
I have to study as well..mon paper
end here..
April 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment