I didnt have a gd day but anyway what past is past..I have to move on and I Know u love me..ya that's you Lord & my dearest Mum..fellow friends as well..so I wont give up..I believe there are better route or path out there..I need direction..hope I can endure more and be able to grow and not so depressed..time to move on and no turning back this time once I decide..I believe moving on makes me happier..I am happier last time..at least happier than now..
I did try and you might think this is not the best..so can u tell me what is the best? nothing is perfect! not even human as well..so dun expect everyone to be like u..we are not you..everyone is an unique one..God created 1 n only 1..that makes us special..don't you agreed?
:) I have things that I have yet to achieve and I won't let my mum's effort in bringing me up gone to waste. She loves me and I love her too.. I love you Mummy!
She is really my best friend, not just a parent only..She won't forsake me and no matter what I did that pissed her off, she still dote me always..really luckily to have her as Mum..Thank GOd for that..
Shall end here..need my rest soon as I have to work and then last lesson for the sem..oh yeah!
Gonna jia you!
February 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment