Today stay at home..trying to do my revision for tml's lesson.. and also exams..slacking at home..read my books etc..well sunday is always like that..a quick update and I wanna study
Yesterday's valentine day..I went out with mum n bro..we went to vivo city and had dinner at terra cafe..wow the food not bad..we enjoyed the food there..I ate roast chicken with lingeurine..sorry dunno how to spell and mum ate fish and prawn lingeurine and bro ate grilled pork chop..quite healthy in the sense that it is grilled and they give veg n carrot..wow his had mashed potato but mine dun have..mine was not bad..can feel that some spices and olive oil was added to the lingeurine..it was nice..oh yeah..I felt that is worth paying for the meal if I enjoy the food..
That's how I spend my v day..well..exams coming..time to study and work hard..will get stress when back to work..what to do..take one step at a time..end here..
February 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment