Well is already midnight..come back from James' place after bai nian..Robin, Wilson,Nancy, James & his Kids came over to my place a while..after that we head to James' place for steamboat dinner and we played game of life..board game..we have fun..
actually every year CNY is slightly different as my friends didnt come my house this year except wei ling..whereby we go to boss's house..this is the first time I went to his place..not bad..neat..
But his daughters hyper active till Pei fang & I was scared..the way they behave..scary! I can't imagine what will I do if my kids are like that..whack them ba..haha..well..sunday which is today..I will be at home eating steamboat again..oh no! fat fat..
Back to reality already after ten days of break..I know..I will face it..work hard and study hard..back to work liao tml..wow so fast..I did have a gd break..no regrets..
we have a love bird together..really or not? haa not very convinced..I thought is a joke..
nvm..wait and see..shall end here..
February 01, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment