I am back to blogging again..what should I write this time..well some updates for this week..
I didn't really go anywhere but rather meet up with friends for dinner..
I went for sch orientation on fri and what I can say was that..it was boring and guess what, only one guy & I who turned up.. He is Eric..
I am quite excited what's gonna be installed for us and that I will do my best to study hard as well as work hard for my work..mean while I don't wish to think about anything except work and studies.. May God bless that I can cope..I must think positively..
I have yet to see the rest of my classmates, shall meet them on thur..
As for sat, I went to work n church as usual..then meet Huay Ling for dinner.well my cousin, Jeremy & Kelvin joined us as well..also to get James' present..Sunday which is yesterday, Jolene n Angelia came to my house and we headed off to Aaron's house for a dinner gathering..
So I have been eating n eating this whole week lol..so unhealthy wor..am I fat already?
As for today, I am at Grandma's house right now, waiting for dinner lor..Mum helping the domestic helper to cook as well..wow I guess we will have a great feast? home cooked food should be healthier lol..oh yeah..I am hungry
I just feel that the so called last week of free time, was spent not so meaningfully but I guess I enjoy the food etc..relaxing is a gd thing u see..
I shall end here..
October 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment