I didn't sleep well for past few days..simply feel so tired..I am going off to bed after I blog
Well I received my studies timetable..Been waiting for it and I received it through my email..well terrible as in studying 4 days per week..oh man..I hope I can cope..For certain timing, it wont be four days as we are having holiday etc. That I have to wait til dec..study for 1 day for the week..shiok! At least I can take a short break..during xmas etc
I guess for the 3rd semester, it will be a bit tough as we have 4 modules..after that should be fine..So I have to bear with the timetable til Feb..
加油!I have faith in God! I will do my best in work n studies and see how it goes..Work is tiring as I work late
I need to sleep..end here..
October 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment