Well I start sch for two days and I was coping fine..I start to get busy as I have to knock off on time..nevertheless..though is tiring to rush to sch, I enjoyed the lessons so far..trying to pay attention etc..I guess it wont be that bad right if you pay attention in class? It's quite interesting though is hectic to study after work..after work, I felt relaxed..
I start off with Biz Economics and HR Management..Frankly speaking though I have not covered Biz Econs b4..I understand while Lecturer was teaching..as for HR Management..though I have some basic foundation. I don't get what lecturer is teaching.haha..my phone was spoilt on fri. It kind of affected me and I can't focus well..anyway I sent my hp for servicing..The LCD was spoilt. sigh..Luckily it was still under warranty. HP would be hospitalised for 3 to 5 days lol..Hope that everything would be fine.. :) miss my phone..
Gonna have another new module on mon..Biz policy & strategy..hopefully I can cope..after that ..I will study 4 modules from next week onwards..which means heading to sch almost everyday except wed..Right now, my time would be work and studies..
Nothing much..not so much time for leisure..anyway is alright..I have to miss my tv programs etc but I believe it's worth it..
If possible I will consider degree after my course? I shall see..trying my best to cope with work and studies..have to motivate myself..perhaps I can stick some motivation notes on my office desk? lol..
Well I am afraid that I can't cope but since I have decided to study, I will try to bear with it and do my best..I realise in order to complete tasks fast, I made quite a lot of mistakes this week. How should I go about to improve? mm..I am wondering.
Let nature takes its course..pray to GOD..of course I have to help myself too..
well as for today, I went shopping after going office to do some tidying of cupboards etc..oh yeah..I felt more relaxed..I need that but somehow irritated this morning by two persons..never mind..is ok..Shall make sat a day to enjoy and relax while I leave sun for my personal time..
Shall end here..
November 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment