Back to blogging again and in fact I felt tired already..Trying to have a quick update of my blog and off to bed soon.
Somehow need some motivation and I went to read a book and get to learn some stuff from there.. I gonna share it now..weekly life coach-how to get the life you want in 48 hrs..
It says winning isn't about being a winner-winning is a state of mind..
Positive self belief-postive expectations-effective behaviour- increased confidence..
Let all your experiences work for you..when you see each moment as a learning experience, your life will have enhanced meaning..
Share the 10 ways to attract success..
1. Be true to yourself
2. Celebrate your uniqueness-this is what makes you special
3. Develop your inner strengths and talents
4. Think Big
5. Believe in yourself and radiate confidence
6. Take the first step towards one of your goals
7. Appreciate the miracle of life
8.Love and value your experiences
9. Be a go getter
10. Never, ever give up!
I didn't read a lot yet so I shall share till here..
Well a busy day today, so occupied..It's good that I focus..I dun wanna think so much and let nature takes its course
I guess I need to think positively..I am trying not to be down..I need to cope with studies soon. I really need to change my mindset..I don't wish to have any regrets and I have certain dreams on mind..I wanna to fufil them..Work & studies matter more now and the rest can wait..
So be positive! I will try my best! Gabatte Ne!
End here!
October 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment