Here I am back with some updates..oh yeah fri meet up with Timothy like I have mentioned in previous post. I went to work as usual yesterday and head off to church followed by steamboat with KH,kk,YY & Ming :) We enjoyed our food at bugis..Free flow of food, my fav ice cream..oh yeah..I felt so relaxed..
I know I enjoyed myself and I feel good..whatever it is installed tml, I just leave it to tomorrow..I hope that everything will be fine for the meeting tml. I dun even know how to use the projector yet..oh man
As for today,I went to orchid country club for bowling as yishun safra doesn't have any lanes available..oh yeah finally get my new keyboard and mouse..I realise my previous mouse can be used..anyway is ok..I can keep it for spare use..
I feel tired..shall end here..
October 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment