I am back from the chalet..四姨开chalet at aloha loyang..We went to have fun on fri after my work and I stay there for a night. I went back yesterday and reach home during midnight today..
Feeling tired though I slept..didn't sleep much on fri night. As there were kids, they slept quite early and woke up at 7 plus.So for the first night, I find it not fun to play..though there was bbq,didn't eat much. As for yesterday we went to the swimming pool & massage pool..We also went to cycle in the morning..We went for bowling in the afternoon..7 of us..including the kids..went with 小姨,Uncle to downtown east to bowl..
I wish that I can go to other places too as I have not finish exploring downtown since it was renovted. I think it is better to go with friends then it will be more fun.. as we can have night walk..nevertheless, we felt very relaxed after the massage at the pool..shiok! :) at least destress at chalet..
I went back home yesterday and was back during midnight today. I slept all the way til noon..opps.. I was too tired u see..
Time flies and back to work tml..anyway that is a good way to relax.
i shall end here. I wanna do other things.
June 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment