Some thoughts just come to my mind and life is short..When I focus on work, I didnt get to think that much and now is the time whereby I can think about anything, what have I achieve etc and I realise I have not done alot of tasks etc.. so here I am going to set a target to complete them if not I don't think I will fufil them.. Gonna to blog it here so that I can be clear about what I wish to do rather then writing on a piece of paper and not sure where I place it :P
Here's my list:
1. Commitment in my life towards work,God or anything
2. Register for my course latest by end of June 2008)
3. Start studying in November 2008
4. Get a keyboard by end of July when I get my next pay
5. Put in the effort to learn the keyboard after I bought it and not wasting the money.. No learning half way through!!
6. Finish reading o/s storybooks and comics by Sept 2008
7. Learn dance either from Casey or other dance instructor(not urgent can be done by end of 2008)
8. Finish reading the secret and return it to James by Fri 6 June 2008
9. Go bowling, ice skating, singing ( Anytime, is just my wants hehe)
10. Get a new com keyboard and mouse from IT sales during GSS!
11. Save $$ every month after getting my pay ..(shall not disclose the amt saved)
12. Spend money wisely each month though I may have some leisure activities
I guess time being I just stop here..when I have more I wll add on as time goes by..
Hope that my goals can be fufil..I end here.. Shall take note of what is fufil and I will blog it here again on the next few posts when the time comes..
June 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment