January 20, 2008

Simply so tired..

I guess I am too lazy to blog at times. Perhaps due to being too tired and somehow at times simply don't know how and what should I blog and I just simply don't blog unless I really feel like doing so.so here I am blogging again after about a week.

I just feel simply tired and don't feel like doing anything..I simply don't wish to think nor talk.my nose somehow block and of course I dont feel good.At times I get so fed up, I am really worried that I might get high blood pressure one day.I felt a bit giddy just now when I get angry.omg! Is it because I am too tired? I am not sure.I was extremely fed up just now and right now I don't wish to talk at all,just wish to have a quiet and peaceful time alone.

Mm..talking about work. I am still quite free though, waiting for the guys to come back from the vessel and I guess we will have work to do. Currently just sort out some documents and relax. We are not sure how long our break will be,anyway been like that since last month if I am not wrong. More or less even if we have work, it is not much.Consider quite free since Nov 2007.

Anyway just went to buy some Chinese New Year clothings yesterday.I bought 2 dresses and a pair of shoe.I love the dresses though cost quite a bit, one year once is fine though.I bought a yellow top the day before too, is yellow in colour. A colour whereby I seldom wear.Love it too.I have been spending money again but still under control.Pamper myself when I can.Got myself Famous Amos cookies a few days ago too..250gm and get 50 gm for free. :) my favourite cookies..yummy..I don't buy it very often so is ok.Ba kwa also, just feel like eating the golden coins so bought 600gm..

I feel bad though, forgot about Qing Wei's birthday til at night then I remember, just sms him though.We are suppose to celebrate with him after service but I didn't make it though.sorry about it.not on purpose.
Tomorrow is another working day, wonder what will we do again..mm..perhaps being maid lol.shall see

I'll will just stop here..feeling shag and gonna see what I can do with my free time.

No comments: