Yeah I am on leave today due to happy hr yesterday so take a break today..mm..yesterday our company have our happy hr firstly in the office whereby we play games n lucky draw etc..relaxed and then set off to have our dinner at Newton Circle..have crabs, lala, stingray etc and then off to kbox session at forum..We had fun though..great..22 of us including bosses..too bad Anthony n Neil still on board ship cant join us..We had fun til 1 plus so kind of tired today..
I just rest today..go n run my own errand and took my afternoon nap..yeah.feel fresher..can I sleep tonight? hhaa remembered I drank coffee in the afternoon but still can sleep..lol I am becoming pig :P I guess I am really tired cause I sleep late n wake up at ten plus..Tomorrow is back to work lor. time flies..
Sometime think too much makes me feel upset etc..I dun want to think anymore! Just enjoy my coming weekend..end here..
January 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment