January 23, 2008

Back to work..

I was on mc yesterday and get back to work today. mm I fall sick, getting cough n flu again though I thought I had recovered. I believe that the germs are spreading, one by one fall sick in the office. I couldnt fight the bacteria anymore so I fall sick..haiz what happen to my immune system? Anyway we will fall sick because we are simply human beings.. well what to do.. k enough of this.

I was thinking if we would slack again today and guess what, James told us to do a proposal for a class that we chose.. end up we chose lyord so ya.. Did I spell correctly? We got into a small group of 3-4 persons..Well this reminded me of sch days whereby we would sit down and have a discussion for our projects.. :) unforgettable moments with all the agruements and committment etc.. I felt that DNV class is easier than others, I know there is ABS and dunno wat BS..I have no idea about them but I heard they are kind of similar to lyord.. I was quite lost,trying to see what I can learn.At least we had something to do today rather than going to work and sitting there for fun..I can get so bored and I simply feel like reading my bk, magazine or even bible.. If not I want to go back home, at least I can do what I wish to do or even take a short nap, wouldnt it be better?

Alright I shall end here..Chinese New Year coming..Time flies..16 more days!!

No comments: