November 01, 2007

Updates again..

Well today is quite a carefree day..I just learnt some new things yesterday..I know I wish to leave this job again..damn sian..but job really not easy to find and that u are happy there..so far this is my 2nd full time job but I dun like though..I love to get along with my colleagues..they are fun..but haiz..I dun wish to say with regard to boss..

I shall change topic and talk abt yesterday..I went out with Az and I guess no one knows la..dun intend to tell as they will tease us if they find out..haha..We went to have meal at MSQ Swedsen then went to merlion park have a chat lor..just a simple meal..It is ok la to get along with him..wow I love this kind of freedom lor to go out with anyone and no restriction as long as the person is decent..haha
Enjoy the dinner..
Anyway out of a sudden KK call me and ask if I want to chat..he came n look for me..It has been a long time since we really chat..This friend of mine can be nice and a gentleman that if u dunno him personally, u maybe mistaken by his action haha..He will ring u up at times even though u never find him..sometime not that I dun look for him..everyone is busy wor..I tried to msg him once a while le..I cherish my friend and glad that he treat me as quite gd friend so he will contact me.. :) thanks for that..

I shall end here..dunno wat else to blog..tml is fri yeah..may or may not go out..depends on KK la..bringing me for a ride if possible..

No comments: