November 29, 2007

Tired..

I simply feel tired today..not enough sleep..even right now, I am feeling tired..gonna slp earlier today if not I am going to fall sick..start to cough already and my dear friend, WL is on mc..poor gal..hope that she gets well soon..ya..

Work is as usual..I just went out after work last night..Went to bugis, have dinner and shop around with Jufri..mm..thinking of getting a mp3/mp4 player soon..I guess mine doesnt work anymore..I cant detect the device at all.. sob.. I want to get a new hp too..aiming for Samsung ultra 13.8 ;) I guess all these have to wait til next year..prices increase therefore expenses increase but our salary doesnt increase..sigh..

I feel that I really dun trust guys anymore..always doubt what they say..I just want to know more friends..be with my brothers and sisters,hanging out with them to have fun and of course continue being God's child together..I love my carefree life..Just want to be happy and not to think so much..
Sometime things doesnt go our way and I will get upset..what to do, certain things cannot be controlled..We cant always want it to be the way we wish for and of course not to force our way through..I shall let God lead me to the path..

At times I dun wish to share that much nor talk so much but I do have some thoughts here and there..anyway is not necessary to share that much abt certain things..
I shall end here..

God bless u!

No comments: