It has been some time since I last blog..well..recently ok de la..work lor..we going to start to be busy coz of "Front Warrior"..well have to finish it in a week's time.omg! What we can do is to try our best..
I rather be occupied than slacking and dunno wat to do..It is not so nice u see..
I just went to visit my grandma on sat and went out with Ling, hui & WL for ling's birthday celebration on sunday..
We tried Msq's Wakaru Japansese Pasta..healthy pasta..then shop around and of course took some pics.I will upload soon gals..dun worry abt it hehe..
It has been two months liao..we sort of seldom contact liao..not even talk on the phone liao..is it really the same for all?once part means dun contact much liao.. I feel that maybe there isn't a need to do so..no reason to chat alot liao..at times I walk past some places or even came across some food, they just trigger my mind abt u..I believe u will just stay in my memory forever..After all these are gd memories of us..I just hope that u are doing fine..I know I am ok but somehow some memories u wont be able to let go..I can bluff others but perhaps I cant lie to myself that I forget everything abt us..is not possible..It is just that since we part, I dun wish to think abt so much..looking forward to my future..I am doing fine nowaday..as per normal..
I feel that somehow..we cant compare one another..I seem to feel that every human is so so different..not sure how pple feel and how impt is certain things to others..Somehow I realise I cant tell but just open my eyes big n see for myself..I guess this is the only way..
Shall end here ba.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment