October 30, 2007

Unhappy Day..

I simply thought that today will be a fine day going to work..I didnt know early in the morning there will be incident..then Boss just comment abt the work done by that person at the meeting..it happened to be me..so can u imagine how I feel..I simply have no pride at all..I mean I didnt do correctly is my fault..I admit but u dun have to say it infront of everyone..this is wat I hate..end up the rest helped me with the work..Thanks everyone!! I just feel sad and angry lor..I had never been shoot by boss like that..though it was a small matter..I dun like..He simply dun care abt how others feel and just hurt u without realising it..He did that to other staff also..he hurt my pride that why I upset..bad

I really appreciate previous company boss..maybe it is always the case whereby u see different boss then u will realise actually u found a gd boss then u doesnt cherish it..I cherish it lor..It is becoz of the job scope that why I left..
Maybe it is a learning experience that GOd wish to let us learn n see more things..I have to take it as a test..Simply wont stay there for long..wat to do just work n gain experience..I am not a gd employee..

Well this is parcel of life and that we still learning things..everyday is a learning day.. :)

End here..

No comments: