Suppose to sleep yet blog at this timing :P doing some stuff..congrats CQ for getting in top ten..woooo..He was really happy as it was the first time..well after he settle taking pics etc..he ran out to us and hug us..we were shocked.we give him a hug..this is what I really wish to do to congrat him..will see him soon for the gathering..I guess he can't sleep tonight..we can't sleep as well..gd experience seeing live show and the ballroom was great..resort world convention centre..compass ballroom..waiting to catch the party show as we missed it..red carpet is a gd experience too..
hhaa caught cq taking pic in the carpark :P I guess he has a lot to share tml..hope that he will continue to work hard..he told us he will..always supporting him etc we know him already..but pq,kt still closer with him..gave him a bottle of liang cha to drink..
too bad DK didnt get in top ten..those who get in rather predictable..we were so anxious when last 3 top male r being called..so scary..we really hope CQ get in..thx God he did..
I shall end here..
April 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment