I am tired..didnt really blog for this week yet...trying to help Dad with stuff and figuring it out how to do it as I had not tried before..thx God I finished it just now and I am tired to do other stuff..shall leave it to morning since is past midnight..
some updates for this week..mm..nothing much..not feeling well on mon n tue..end up taking half a day on tue as I wasnt well yet and took a day off on wed to rest..back to work on thur..must be wondering what happen ar..I think I get food poisoning :P keep to my healthy diet with not much spicy nor fried food for this week..food was still good..u know fish soup, porridge, bee hoon soup, subway..rice..wooo..not so bad..still surviving with them as long as it keep me healthy & well..I really don't mind..
Happy to hear JJ's song so often..nice!!mm.. need to have more faith nmotivation to continue my job search..weekend has come..just wanna relax and do some stuff..maybe reading?? yes going gym on sun..time to exercise..
End here
April 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment