Some updates.Well stress..I just feel this way.alot of small little things to cope with though is not a lot..I have to juggle and also to train..
Wx, FM start asking me and my ans is yes..that's right..I am leaving..I am glad I made this choice but is not easy to train pple.
I feel so stress..don't know how to vent so just blog. I don't want to say too much..only told friends abit.First time going through that and coz there is submission. I am trying to balance. I hope I can finish what I must do then teach her. I really hope I can do it!
At times really wish that someone can sayang me, I need it..but at times I don't wish to..I know our dear Father would be there always and also my own mum..
I dunno what I want..I guess I just wish to study harder which I have not..have to start studying on sunday..
well update on sat & sun..sat went to do my mkt project at esplanade library and then went out with yy & Jamin after service to get present and we had dinner n dessert together at bugis.
Sunday which is yesterday, went for a day trip to the farms with mum,bro,cousins, aunties, their yoga class friends etc. It was a sunny day..well thx God..mm..went to hay dairies farm, mushroom & wheatgrass farm,Qian Hu fish farm, Dragonfruit farm & Veg retail place. We woke up at 6 plus and set off at 7 plus. Reach farm around 9..had lunch around 1 and move on till 4..drop dead when I reach home..so tired lor..that I slept for a while and wake up..still manage to sleep at night..quite tired today..stress ba
Gtg and have dinner..end here..
May 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment