Frankly speaking, I don't even feel like talking about it.you still ask me to think about it.since that is my decision, what's the point of digging them out again..no point.whatever I wanna say, I have already say..you are just wasting my time and is an excuse right? I know what you are thinking..I can feel it
Seriously I don't wanna think but I am thinking why does it have to be like that. sigh..is kind of dishearted you know..what I know, I have to study hard, I am stress as I feel that though I attended lesson, I don't seem to do well for statistic. I need to look through my work again tml or sat..I have to start studying..
The results will take some time..wow end of May..I can't wait and I am afraid of the result as well..how? for now..I wanna put my heart n soul in my studies but doesnt seem to be the case
How I wish I can get out this little country and have a break to get away from the city..I need a break!
Really dunno what i am thinking. Simply don't feel like saying much..the feelings sucks..
May 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment