It's new year..2009..Time flies..
I have made the decision..I will move on..
What done is done..there is no point repeating about the past..will it help? can we turn back the clock? no what..so why are you always grumbling and nagging at me? is irritating
Some updates..I went for countdown yesterday at clark quay with cousin ,her friend,bf & his friend..
I don't like clubbing..It's 2 noisy for me..I prefer pubbing or going lounge..oh yeah..
before that I went to meet Amelia and Hui for dinner at millenia walk and then we drank coffee at TCC.enjoy ourselves..too bad WL is sick so she couldnt join us..I miss her!
Well is so difficult to get a cab after clubbing..I guess I wont wanna go clubbing next year..rather do something else..
I reach home around 4.30am so didnt wanna go out today..tired..
Stay at home to relax today..I am stil rather stress..thinking of what to do..I need to relax..
Shall end here! Happy new Year!
January 01, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment