Time flies and is my 23rd birthday liao..Time flies..old already
Some updates..
I had a mini celebration with my fellow gd friends..Ling & Hui for dinner on new year eve..
Follow by, Nancy was asked to organise a birthday celebration on Friday 2 Jan..and we went to soup restaurant to have dinner follow by dessert at NYDC Cafe suntec..Food was great..I can't really finish my brownie..I was too full, yummy brownie..
We had games hhaa which was planned by Nancy..It was fun..exchanging gifts and we laughed alot..
I got an extra gift for being the winner for guessing the 24 items in the staple box hhaa..
Fellow friends, Jamin, Both YY , Ming, WL, KK came n celebrate birthday with me..We went to have dinner at industrial park and head off to my house for celebration..I wasnt aware of what they are up to, they are so sweet.. Plan etc.. They bought me a cake and presents..We had fun singing karaoke..and playing games..laughed alot too..I am glad to know them..never had a gd and nice celebration so far..first time..the other time was at KBOX with my gd friends..
Thank you guys for the effort,I really appreciate it and thank God..I had them around. :) cherish them
As for today,the actual day. I willbe having dinner with my own family and I just rebonded my hair..oh yeah..
shall end here!
January 04, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment