The year has come and it is CNY again..
Getting bored this year though
Well just some updates..
I end work on fri so I did my own assignment at home and went to sch..off to church on sat and hang out with huay ling & Angelia which I believe I have updated earlier on..
As for yesterday is CNY eve..family went to Angelia's place for reunion dinner..steamboat!! nothing much..catch the countdown on tv at home..do what I like..watch my drama..that's it..
As for today, first day of CNY, went to Angelia's place and then mother side grandma's place..just like that..
Getting more bored each year..2nd & fourth Auntie went on holiday..sigh..二姑 & family didnt come..
I will be visiting pastors with the rest tml , meeting wl to go hongbao river on wed, thur will be my personal day..I wanna do my group ppt etc..will be going back to office on fri for offical working hrs..sigh..boss and colleagues will be coming over to my place on sat and we will head to boss's house as well..sunday..no plans yet..schedules not bad already..
I shall end here..time to watch my hk drama..oh yeah! having a break is good..I get to do things that I like..seem a long time I didnt get to spend time on my personal stuff..
January 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment