December 25, 2008

Xmas Day..

Is Xmas Day..I wish you a Merry Xmas..

I went off to church to celebrate xmas with my bag of gifts..not alot of gifts though..kind of nothing much today..everyone gave chocolate and I received two presents, one from my dear cousin Angelia & another one from Huay Ling.. thanks alot ..I love the cd..
Cousin bought me chocolate from Japan..Great!

I felt happy today, feeling the joy of Xmas..Christmas carol etc..

After the happy Xmas celebration, Huay Ling,Kelvin, my dear cousin Angelia, Me & Yamashita Saju went to Aerin's to have lunch..I tried the Cajun grilled chicken..It was nice..HL & cousin tried too but cousin changed the potato wedge to fries..the sauce was great..I love it and I would recommend friends to go there to have meal though it is abit more expensive but is worth the money..

We went gelatino..did I spell correctly? We shared ice cream.oh yeah..I enjoyed my day..so relaxed and happy..didnt feel this way for so long..I believe is the joy of xmas..God Bless!

I felt tired after the whole day..I shall sleep..end here

No comments: