December 22, 2008

Sick..

I believe that even superwoman or superman will fall sick as we are human beings..

Did we work too hard etc? I guess is because of lack of rest, water etc that I fall sick yesterday..I was running a fever..glad that I am well today and hope it stays this way..I had my meal not like yesterday, can't even eat much..well I will take care of myself as Xmas is here..I wanna enjoy the xmas to celebrate the love, joy and peace! GOd Bless!

mm..you are right that we understand life better when we are sick..
I learnt alot this 8 months..I tell myself, right now what I can do is, to do my best in completing whatever tasks needed as your secretary..If let say,it doesn't turn out well, I really have nothing to say as I did my best..I will just let go..

I learnt about how to go about being a responsible secretary, I believe the responsibility of mine wasn't that much when I work elsewhere..
I start to be like you?? I sense the similarity at times but I know how to balance them better don't I? where as you work like crazy..

Must learn to relax at times..work hard and play hard..I understand how it feels to be sick and you are worried about work.I felt the same though..I will try to relax myself this week..finish up whatever I need and knock off..I need plenty of rest and I can't overwork anymore.. I will never give up though I am tired at times..

I don't understand you, sometime you can be so nasty to me and sometime you can encourage me alot..why is that so? I shall sit down and talk to you when we have time..I just wanna know what you are thinking..weird..when you tried to tell me something about me which you find it hurting..You cough badly and you said God don't allow you to say and you keep quiet.. Father Lord, is that really you? I was wondering..

Everyone has their own belief..I believe in you heavenly Father that you will protect me..You always shower me with love,care & protection no matter what Thanks..Love you lord! I feel so blessed!

Shall end here and go to bed! Need my rest!

No comments: