December 07, 2008

Stress Dec..

I feel the stress, busy with work and I have not really start on my individual assignment .. thought that I will use that topic but end up I choose not to as it is hard..so I have decide on already and so I can start to do the project and have to hand in, in two weeks time..that is why I am stress..though it is not a last min thing, I feel that perhaps I should start earlier? well what done is done just move on and get my things done..

I don't have time to talk nonsense though and to think about unnecessary stuff. I just have to perform well for work..the CAR which you mention. so ya..sometime wonder why I make myself suffer,is it worth it to make myself so tired & busy? at times we don't have a choice as we are employee..sigh

I will do my best and I know I am stretching myself and am I overstretch? I believe at times it is..everyone has their own limit..have I reach mine? I am not sure..It is only the beginning, I have to hang on.. I know what I want and since I have chosen the path, I just have to move on and work hard on it to fufil what I want.

I am not superwoman but rather training myself to achieve what I want when I still have the time..as long as I know what I did, is worth it, I will do it! There is always up n downs in life, everyone has to go through that.. positive thinking is impt..

I know I have been down this week and lots of things to be done..I really wanna cry at times but right now, my main focus is my work n studies..while not working, I have to spend time on my studies..at the same time, I try to relax myself a little by meeting friends..I need some fresh air..no matter what, I always try to set a day per week to relax a little..Hopefully I can still do that every week for next year..

Shall end here..I need to get my dinner.so hungry! I can't work with hungry stomach..

No comments: