December 08, 2008

Thoughts

Simply have alot of thoughts after watching the 8pm variety show on channel 8..see the way how the volunteers help out and towards the end of the last epsiode, the man who was handicapped still manage to help to do the housechore and still live on with life.. he had the right value for life and I believe everyone should learn from him.

Even after meeting the accident, He can still live on with his life and never give up..what about us? We have an able body yet some of us choose to die when we think that we are at the dead edge of the world..what about him?

At times I feel that everyone has only 24 hrs yet we have more things that we wanna do..maybe we can have enough time but we wasted i? sometime we need to relax too you see..I will try to manage my time well..balance them..I am really not sure how far I can go in term of my limit..

I just want to be strong and not relie on shoulder but I know at times I wish there is someone beside me at this point of time to be able to comfort me.. Need some counselling as well I guess..
I always tell myself to think positively and not worry so much.. just do what I have to do and move on..I can do it! I know at times you are just telling yourself but it might help though

I shall end here..need to do other stuff..
Working tml after taking a break..I didnt manage to go SLSQ as it was raining..nevertheless I will go source for printer to compare the price and get one asap..I need it.

No comments: