November 28, 2008

Planning...

Well I just have lots of thoughts and my head feels pain..I have been thinking alot..since 2009 is coming, I start to think about what I would wish to achieve for next year..

I already write it down in my personal notebook..shall add on more when more stuff comes to my mind..

Project's deadline is next month, not sure what topic to do yet..I am going to do research tomorrow..work seem quite alot,things are piling up..I need to buck up and clear them..

I feel the stress once again and I feel the slacking in me after we shifted office..
Somehow I just don't have the motivation to work and I am so tired everyday..Why is that so? I know myself the best..so ya..
How to go about performing well is what I am thinking right now..
I have some plans in mind though..

Sometime I wonder why does people want to gossip so much? am I too sensitive? I sense that people do gossip whereever they are be it in sch or workplace..I guess it doesn't matter as it is none of our biz u see..it's their mouth not mine..Just don't wish to hear any nasty comments from others will do..anyway NO one is perfect though..

I shall end here..going to read newspaper and rest..going office tomorrow to clear my work..stress..

No comments: